Saturday, February 19, 2011

Prep for St. Patty's Day

So I am really getting geared up for St. Patrick's day. I have two new cupcake recipes that I am going to do. I am also excited about taking my little bite size creations to the next level. I am coming up with decoration ideas and they are going to be even harder to resist! I am not a huge cupcake lover to be honest. I have always been a cookie lover, but the creations that have been coming out of the oven lately are just to hard to resist. It's even harder because I am kinda on my health kick at the moment and I don't think these fit into my diet plan. This is why the mini cupcakes work perfect, I don't feel guilty after I eat just one. :)

 The first Cupcake for this Lucky occasion is for all the Non-Alcoholic beverage drinkers:

The Irish Creamer- A chocolate cupcake filled with a Irish cream chocolate ganache topped with a Irish Cream frosting.

These cupcakes will be featured at the Monarch Night even that I do every now in then at Papillon Hair Salon.

For those who think their luck come from real deal I will be making:

Luck of the Irish: This is a Guinness cupcakes filled with a whiskey chocolate ganache topped with a bailey's cream frosting.

These cupcakes are going to go straight to my to my two neighbors houses. They are very much looking forward to the "beer cupcake" concept.
Stay tuned for the final results. I will be posting them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment